"L a   F i e s t a   de los   V a q u e r o s"
T u c s o n   Rodeo   Parade  Museum

HORSE-DRAWN    EQUIPMENT   INVENTORY

HOME...ABOUT the PARADE...MUSEUM...GRAND MARSHAL...COMMITTEE...CONTACT US...PARADE ENTRY...HELP SUPPORT US...EQUIPMENT RENTAL...VOLUNTEERS

This Album Will Be Up-Dated Periodically

Horse-Drawn Vehicles on Display at the Parade Museum
Click on photo to see larger view of vehicle. Then Use  the NEXT Button to go to Next Page

A-1

 Acquired from local Chinese merchant in 1930.
 

A-3

 Studebaker Fringe Top Surrey -  acquired in 1930's. Rented for use in film version of 'OKLAHOMA'.

A-9

Andrew Carnegie's personal carriage.
 

A-17

 Manning family owned Phaeton.

A-21

Phaeton acquired in 1930's from family in Tucson
 

A-23

 Box buggy with folding top
 

A-41

Donated by Russell School in 1947.
 

A-45

 L. GLESENKAMP, Sons & Co. Stanhope
donated by Jim Converse.

A-48

Two seat Box Buggy donated by Ben
Ward family in 1954.

A-49

 Donated by Mel Haskell family in 1955.
 

A-53

Donated by Charles Loycott family;
Manufactured by: French Carriage Company.

A-54

Fringe top surrey donated by Mr. Young, Young Buick, Tucson, AZ.
 

A-55
Single seat buggy donated by Charles Newman, New Caanan, CT.

A-56

 Box Buggy donated by Dr. Ayers, 1989.

A-58

2 Seat Democrat Hack donated by
Mr. Don Evans.

A-59

Sears, Roebuck Mail order box buggy.

A-60
Folding top Box Buggy with Sled
runners donated by Ferdinand Lange,1995.

A-61

Single seat box buggy.

AA-27

 Brewster Brougham donated by Skeel family in 1946.

AA-28

 Brewster Panel Boot Victoria donated by Skeel family in 1946.

AA-29

 Healey & Co. Wicker runabout with jump seat & parasol top.

AA-31

Chauncey Thomas wood station  wagon donated by Skeel family in 1946.

AA-42

 Healey & Co. Rockaway Hack
donated by Skeel family in 1946.

ADW-1

 Two seat surrey donated by
Doc Williams

AI-61

 Donated by Wrel Emory, 1973.

AP-2

Staver & Abbott Surrey acquired in 1932

AP-4

 Columbus Mfg. Buggy acquired
in 1932. .

AP-5

 Columbus Buggy acquired in 1932. Pre-restoration photograph

AP-6

 Columbus Buggy acquired in 1932.
 Rented for filming of
'OKLAHOMA'.

AP-7

Columbus Buggy acquired in 1932.
 

AP-8

Unusual Coil Spring Ketchum
Wagon Works buggy.
 

AP-11

Columbus Buggy 2 seat Phaeton by
Columbus Buggy acquired in 1932.

AP-13

 C.H. Stratton Co. surrey
acquired 1932.

AP-15

Staver & Abbott buggy acquired 1932.

AP-19

 C.H. Stratton folding seat surrey with fringe top.

AP-22

 Staver & Abbott Buggy acquired 1932.

AP-24

 Buggy with folding top acquired  acquired 1932.

AP-25

Staver & Abbott Buggy in 1932.

AR-33

 Brewster & Co. Country Brougham
donated by Mrs. Reeve in 1947 from her  grandfather Seth Thomas's collection

AR-34

 Brewster & Co. Trap
donated by Mrs. Reeve in 1947 from her
grandfather Seth Thomas's collection.

AR-36

 Brewster & Co. Stanhope Gig
donated by Mrs. Reeve in 1947 from her grandfather Seth Thomas's collection

AR-37

 J.B. Brewster Stanhope Phaeton
donated by Mrs. Reeve in 1947   from her grandfather Seth Thomas's collection.

AR-40

 Brown Carriage Co. Box Wagon
donated by Mrs. Reeve in 1947.

AR-43

 Brewster & Co. Depot or Station Wagon donated by Mrs. Reeve in
1947 from Seth Thomas collection.

ARC-3

Two seat surrey donated by Mr.  Mr. RoscoeChristopher.

ARC-6

 Studebaker folding seat trap donated by
Roscoe Christopher.

ARC-10

 Natural wood High Boy Hack
donated by Mr. Roscoe Christopher in 1991.

B-1

Cowlard & Selby Park Drag donated in the 1930's by Mr.Bimson of Valley National Bank.

B-2

 Abbott and Downing, Concord (heavy)  Stagecoach acquired in 1930's on loan to AZ.State Historical
Society Museum.

B-3

E.M. Miller & Co. Landau donated from
the Tombstone collection in 1930's.
 

B-5

Kellner & Ses, Fils, Paris, France Square
Roof Landau made by Napolean's orders for the Coronation of Emperor Maximillan of Mexico

B-6

Mud-wagon (jerky) acquired in 1930's and used between Reno & Pyramid Lake, Nevada.

 

B-7

 Park Drag acquired in 1930's. Henry Whilock, London, England

B-8

Park Drag once used at Andrade Ranch acquired in 1930's.

B-9

Mud Wagon Stage Coach once  used in Oregon. Acquired 1938.

B-10

Calliope, Donated by Pappy Hazzard in the 1950's.

B-11

Ringling Circus Ticket Wagon
donated in 1979 by Jerome Martin.

B-12

Circus Medicine Wagon.
 

C-1

 Ronstadt Mfg. Mountain Wagon
donated by Jim Converse in 1930's.

C-2

Dairy delivery wagon used by Sunset Dairy and donated by Bruce Knapp in 1930's.

C-3

 Delivery wagon used in Nogales by AM.
Railway Express donated by Sheriff Brown of Santa Cruz Co. in 1930's.

C-4

 Ranch wagon used for the Otero family's move to Tucson from Texas and donatedby them in 1930's.
 

C-5

Tucson Paddy Wagon rebuilt and donated by City of Tucson in 1930's.
 

C-7

U.S. Army Freight wagon used at Camp Stephen Little, Nogales, AZ.
 

C-10

U.S. Army Chuck Wagon once used by the famous Buffalo Soldiers at Ft. Huachuca. used by Cameron Mitchell in episodes of 'High Chaparral Days'.

C-11

 Buckboard donated by Ted Gould in 1930's

C-14

School Bus/Delivery Wagon donated by
Wrel Emory. Once used by Nashville, IN.
School system. Made by C.P. Kimball Co.

C-15

 Commercial passenger-carrying wagon. Likely made by C. Loos & Co., NYC.
 

CA-6

Berkeley & Yokum, Carriage,  Tarrytown, NY
donated by Skeel family in 1946.

CRC-2

John Deere Farm Wagon donated by
RoscoeChristopher

CRC-9

 Studebaker Bros. Farm Wagon donated by Roscoe Christopher.

Our Museum Inventory has over 50 other commercial, industrial and utilitarian wagons made by manufacturers like Milburn, Ronstadt, etc.
 

HOME...ABOUT the PARADE...MUSEUM...GRAND MARSHAL...COMMITTEE...CONTACT US...PARADE ENTRY...HELP SUPPORT US...
EQUIPMENT RENTAL...VOLUNTEERS

This website was designed for the Tucson Rodeo Parade Committee inc. by Jake Jacobson 2005
 grandson of
, Albert H. Condron,
 secretary of the "L a   F i e s t a   de los   V a q u e r o s" committee 1925